Summer Explosion is Monday, August 4th through Friday, August 8th, 2014 at Grace Family Church Van Dyke Campus in Lutz, Florida. Summer Explosion is for students entering 1st through 7th grades in Fall 2014 from 9:00 AM to 12:45 PM. The cost is $40.00 in advance or $45.00 at the door.
What is Summer Explosion?
- Interactive morning camp for students entering 1st through 7th grades
- Not your typical Vacation Bible School
- Weeklong production includes an original, dynamic live-action stage production rivaling major theme parks with spectacular sets, special effects, pyrotechnics, interactive video and dramatic costumes
- Carnival-like atmosphere filled with games, inflatables, live music, snacks, live entertainment, and more
- State of the art Youth Center with movies, crafts and games
- Interactive Bible lesson (Like The Zone Service) includes live worship, games that help with learning to navigate the Bible, interactive video, and an engaging Bible lesson.
Will there be any other costs?
A snack will be provided each day, but carnival foods like cotton candy, snow cones will be extra. Souvenir T-shirts are available at an additional cost.
Online registration is closed.
Registration is available at the door on Monday, August 4th starting at 8:00 AM.
Camp All Access - Van Dyke
Camp All Access - Van Dyke includes Summer Explosion, plus the following:
- Before and After Camp: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- $160 per student (includes $40 registration fee for morning program)
- Early drop off/late pick up - at the Van Dyke Campus
- Limited to the first 300 completed registrations
- Lunch with the Cast
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Early Access to the Minute to Win It game
- Access to Rides and Games After-Hours
Spaces are limited to the first 300 completed registrations and are on a first come basis.